17th meeting of the Awareness Raising and Training Working Group in Human Trafficking- Dublin, Ireland.
The 17th Meeting of the Awareness Raising and Training Working Group in Human Trafficking took place on Thursday, 15 May, 2018. The meeting was chaired by Mr Paul Gunning, Principal Officer, Anti Human Trafficking Unit (AHTU).
Present were representatives of
- Anti-Human Trafficking Unit (AHTU)
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection (DEASP)
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS)
- Human Trafficking Investigation and Coordination Unit (HTICU)
- Act to Prevent Trafficking (APT).
- Donegal Anti-Human Trafficking Unit
- Invisible Traffick
- International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
- Men’s Development Network
- Migrants Rights Centre Ireland (MRCI)
- Sisters of Charity
- Soroptomist International
- US Embassy
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
Other groups on the invitees’ list were unable to attend.
APT report from joan Roddy on the AHTU meeting 15 May 2018